May 30, 2009

The latest..



So I've been bad at blogging lately. Mostly been working on pieces for upcoming shows, like the canvas above. I'll just mention a couple other new things; I was invited to give a commencement address for the 2009 graduating class of the New School for the Arts & Academics a few days ago at the Mesa Arts Center. It was an honor, and kind of made feel a little bit older. I was pretty nervous, and hadn't been able to prepare so I had to wing it, but it seemed like it went well. I also just happened to notice I have a feature in the latest issue of Garage magazine (above) which was a nice surprise. I have a few really cool silkscreen prints in the works that I'm excited about too, I'll have more info on those soon....

1 comment:

Sleeper said...

Hi, it is me, Z. The blue woman is just beautiful. I just love it. Seeing all your work lifts me up. Take care!